New To Ohio, Lisbon Area

Frignhign

Hi everyone, I just moved to the area for work. I brought my motorcycle with me and glad I did. The roads are amazing here! I have never seen anything like them. I just looking for some riders in the area of me that I can join for some rides. Here is a picture of my bike.

jon

• 3 weeks later...

I didnt see this thread until now. I live about 15 minutes from Lisbon. There is a group of us from that area that ride to SE ohio where the good roads are on the weekends. You should join us one of these times.

For a nice quick ride you should head down 164 to bergholz then ride back. There are plenty of good roads in that area, 646, 164, and 9 are the ones im usually on. 

I didnt see this thread until now. I live about 15 minutes from Lisbon. There is a group of us from that area that ride to SE ohio where the good roads are on the weekends. You should join us one of these times.

For a nice quick ride you should head down 164 to bergholz then ride back. There are plenty of good roads in that area, 646, 164, and 9 are the ones im usually on.

153 is a fun one out of Salem to Louisville but its short. 558 and 517 is good too but they are all too short in my opinion

Thanks jester. I will pm you next weekend I am free.