Thursday Bike Night - The Lodge Bar

Casper

If anyone is willing to ride from my area (henderson by the city BBQ) I'm down to ride..... If not I prolly wont show up just for the fact I have never met anyone before and would feel like a jackass drinking at the bar by myself.

Dude, come out. I'll PM you my cell number. We're all very friendly in person, just assholes on the board. You won't be drinking by yourself I promise.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can meet up with you if you need to follow someone, however I will not be riding for two reason: 1) weather 2)i will be drinking due to my birthday and no one is capable of riding my bike back

If anyone is willing to ride from my area (henderson by the city BBQ) I'm down to ride..... If not I prolly wont show up just for the fact I have never met anyone before and would feel like a jackass drinking at the bar by myself.

I will meet you at henderson and 315 if you want. I have to come that way anyhow. Is the city BBQ right off the exit? Not familiar with it... Ill shoot you my number, call me and we shall figure out a meeting place.

Kevin

I will meet you at henderson and 315 if you want. I have to come that way anyhow. Is the city BBQ right off the exit? Not familiar with it... Ill shoot you my number, call me and we shall figure out a meeting place.

Kevin

the only two riding..... I love it

Note to all eye witnesses, if I dont make it to lodge bar this means the big chief has kidnapped me and had me handcuffed trying to make me his little chief. Please Send immediate help! :eek::D

i can meet up with you if you need to follow someone, however I will not be riding for two reason: 1) weather 2)i will be drinking due to my birthday and no one is capable of riding my bike back

in case anyone missed it - it's MY birthday...blah blah blah :flingpoo:

:D taintstick

Haha. It will be a good time! I just hope my shoes and socks dont get soaked on the way there. Im not wearing my boots and getting them soaked.

yea im going to be wearing a rain suit but probably not going to help the rain from getting in my shoes.

Dude, come out. I'll PM you my cell number. We're all very friendly in person, just assholes on the board. You won't be drinking by yourself I promise.

Very cool of you Lucifer!! thumb.gif

Awesome time last night!! I found out Whodey likes to spray people with bud light... Damn that was funny. I couldnt breathe

And I found out Yota spills beer all over the tables and floor. Hahhahaha!!!

I had a lot of fun last night. It was great meeting some new faces and seeing those I already knew. This is definitely going to kick ass once the weather breaks!

Well I was set up for that... :nono: One second, no beer on the table... I was talking to the bartender with the 748, I think his name is Jesse, not justin... anyway I turned around and boom. Fresh ice cold new beer knocked over. :(

Well I was set up for that... :nono: One second, no beer on the table... I was talking to the bartender with the 748, I think his name is Jesse, not justin... anyway I turned around and boom. Fresh ice cold new beer knocked over. :(

you pulled a matt terwilliger

• Casper locked this topic