Get Your Official Ohioriders Stickers Here!

QuikAccord

Second set of orders have been shipped. I'd like to keep tabs on how long it takes for people to receive their orders. So it would be great if you guys could post up when you get them.

Thanks

Alan

I got mine Friday but haven't opened the envolope yet..speedy delivery thanks man

I have to. Everyone comes to me looking for stickers. No big deal when they were free and local.

I keep a stash too but I was out of whites and blacks plus I want to put a couple blacks on the connie, that damn pokey never put one on :nono: slacker. :lol:

Edited by 2talltim

Second set of orders have been shipped. I'd like to keep tabs on how long it takes for people to receive their orders. So it would be great if you guys could post up when you get them.

Thanks

Alan

Got mine in the mail this morning. Thanks a lot!

Reflective..... Blue

I have blue coming.

Reflective vinyl colors cost an honest 6X more than standard vinyl colors. So if you would like to purchase the entire roll of vinyl for $180 I would be more than happy to make you a reflective blue sticker. lol

To any and all who are still trying to order from abdecal.com, I can see your placed orders. I will be filling that order and sending you a personal email stating abdecal is no longer taking orders for OR stickers. On a side note, anyone who orders a "Knight" branded decal from abdecal.com those stickers are coming directly from me.

I have blue coming.

Reflective vinyl colors cost an honest 6X more than standard vinyl colors. So if you would like to purchase the entire roll of vinyl for $180 I would be more than happy to make you a reflective blue sticker. lol

I have a birthday coming up...:D

• 1 month later...

Just got my ABdecal order (from May). Wasn't expecting it, very surprised an impressed. You're running a good business picking up where others fell short. 

If I wanted my screenname in the OR style font, how would I go about ordering that? 

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine too! All the bitching I did about having you make me some blue ones and I ended up using the gold lol... Oh well, that's why I ordered 5 lol wanted to see which I liked best... Now to stick my other 4 at random places around the state...find some cool motorcycle spots and brand them!

20130922_144408_zps68430a3e.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks

Alan

TY, I got mine on Saturday.  Nice fast shipping!

• Upvote 1