Need New Rear Tire. What To Get ?

Koreo

I know nothing about bike tires. I'm looking for a new rear tire for my 300. 140 size. I daily ride my 300 some looking for something that will do well in the dry and wet. What are some choices? 140 size.

Depends on how you ride. You have grip, wet performance and lifespan. You will never get 100% of all three in one tire. If you commute with occasional spirited sport touring then get a bt023, contimotion or similar tire. If you plan on scraping pegs daily, a more sport oriented tire like bt016 or Dunlop d203 or something similar would be better.

Depends on how you ride. You have grip, wet performance and lifespan. You will never get 100% of all three in one tire. If you commute with occasional spirited sport touring then get a bt023, contimotion or similar tire. If you plan on scraping pegs daily, a more sport oriented tire like bt016 or Dunlop d203 or something similar would be better.

Bt023 no 140 size

Buy another OE tire and ride your bike. :)

These stock irc suck hell ass

Bt023 no 140 size

These stock irc suck hell ass

Specifically what is the problem? I have a set of IRC Road Winners that came on my 250. 8,000 miles of dry & wet commuting bliss to date & it looks like they will go 3 or 4 thousand more.