Fall Meet And Greet?

Casper

Up to you guys but if you are thinking Williams there will be a Hog roast at Williams end of October, I don't have all the details together yet and that's why I have not released, but looking to get about 3 bands and little stage set up plus hog roast and all the sides. bring your own drinks. I will keep Ben posted with details when I have some more permanent things set with bands etc.

Up to you guys but if you are thinking Williams there will be a Hog roast at Williams end of October, I don't have all the details together yet and that's why I have not released, but looking to get about 3 bands and little stage set up plus hog roast and all the sides. bring your own drinks. I will keep Ben posted with details when I have some more permanent things set with bands etc.

Definitely have to do something about the bathroom situation if you're going to have many folks there. 

Definitely have to do something about the bathroom situation if you're going to have many folks there. 

My thoughts were Porta Pots with women only signs on certain ones for women but I am not even sure that would work for some of the ladies.

My thoughts were Porta Pots with women only signs on certain ones for women but I am not even sure that would work for some of the ladies.

The men still dont stay out and most women still wont use them.

Mine will hold it as long as she can then make me take her home before she uses one. Hell I dont use them unless i have to

This probably will not work for a meet and greet then, not sure what else we could do about toilets and I am definitely not willing to make my camper the outhouse trailer for the weekend.

are you the Mayor of Williams? :lol:

Not yet, elections will be held in November and I would appreciate your vote!

People without 4willers cant vote :D, plus with the news we just got there might not be a 4willer next year either  :(

Edited by 2talltim