Fall Meet And Greet?

Casper

At the end of October, porta potties won't be an issue anyway. You know these wimps won't sleep in a tent at the end of October.

Wait, aren't you the guy who turned off the AC in the camper in July because you were cold? And the same guy who freezes in WV during the winter trip? :lol:

• Upvote 1

I like this idea.   I was hoping that Doc's

leaving would not be the end of large

gatherings of OhioRiders.

With enough notice, I may be able to

get off work for this. 

Tents?  Anyone have any tent recommdations

to carry on a small bike?  I'll post the question

in it's own thread.  Sleeping bags too.

Doc? We used to have huge weekly gatherings. We also used to have lots of 30+ group rides.

That was before the majority of us realized how much large group rides suck.

As far as small tents on a bike, Id look for a backpacker tent.

Edited by max power

Wait, aren't you the guy who turned off the AC in the camper in July because you were cold? And the same guy who freezes in WV during the winter trip? :lol:

Yes, I'm also the guy who spent weeks sleeping in a paper bag at 9,000 feet in the rocky mountains with no tent.

I didn't turn the AC off, I turned it down so you guys wouldn't freeze your asses off. That motherfucker cranks.

Yes, I'm also the guy who spent weeks sleeping in a paper bag at 9,000 feet in the rocky mountains with no tent.

I didn't turn the AC off, I turned it down so you guys wouldn't freeze your asses off. That motherfucker cranks.

We were hot, not freezing. :)

Up to you guys but if you are thinking Williams there will be a Hog roast at Williams end of October, I don't have all the details together yet and that's why I have not released, but looking to get about 3 bands and little stage set up plus hog roast and all the sides. bring your own drinks. I will keep Ben posted with details when I have some more permanent things set with bands etc.

Sounds good, keep us posted and you can count on my vote!

Hill climb is fun and local bar/restaurant (little river cafe) has restrooms and live band. They also fence off their property to keep the cops out for more fun inside. Huge biker turnout and a lot of Harley's but still good redneck fun.