Need a *nice* truck for a parade in Columbus on Friday

OsuMj

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to lend themselves and their truck to the OSU homecoming parade on Friday (roughly 5pm to 7pm).  My twirling group sets up a generator and speakers in the back of a truck, but we are lacking the truck right now.

It can be a business truck or have some sort of advertising on the side - free advertising!  Or if its your personal truck, you can be pretty and wave to everyone :D

I only put *nice* truck just because it would be nice to not have a truck that is dirty, fumey (we twirl right behind it), close to breaking down, etc.

Send me a PM if you are interested!  Thanks!

Well, I'm too far away but my truck isn't filthy.....and doesn't smell. 

Thought.....maybe Car Whore (if he's still lurking) could use some free advertising and bring out one of his many bad-ass rigs to help y'all out. 

• Upvote 1

Still looking... I'm hoping to not have to go the rental direction because we don't have much of a budget and my schedule is not good as it is without having to run and go rent a truck tmrw :/ thanks for the suggestions though.

I kinda wanna know more.   What does your truck do in parades?? :)

Nothing special or anything. My friend I grew up with runs a youth program at a church and in the last 4 years I've pulled floats in probably 2-3 parades a year for him

• Upvote 1

So, an OR person did end up driving the truck in the parade, but I don't think he ever posts.... ever.  :) 

I'm pretty excited right now because one of the commercials during the OSU game showed a clip of us twirling in the parade!  - and it was awesome. :D