went for another slide today....

Gixxus Christ!

Was heading to a dr. Appointment this morning, 3 blocks from my house an old woman pulls out in front of me. I hit the brakes but the road is covered from loose material from an adjacent road being repaved and my front end washed out. Went down to the left, bike came down on my foot and mashed my toe. Skidded and rolled a few feet. Was ATGATT of course. Left elbow of my jacket is pretty well shredded as well as the left knee of my pants is worn down to the kevlar. Boots are pretty scuffed up and my big toe is purple. Cops cited her for cutting off my right of way. X ray showed nothing broken. Luggage saved most of my bike, scuffed side case and fairing, busted mirror and blinker and busted bar end.

Not sure if you posted pics (work CPU has pics blocked) but was this on the bandit that I saw when we rode together? 

Glad to hear you're alright man.  Not that it helps, but at least it's at the end of the season so you got heal up time and bike fixing time.

Dude!  it could definitely have been worse, but you do have bad luck!  People are definitely getting lax about bikes there are not a lot on the roads anymore.  Hope you heal up fast.  Now you got a winter project to tinker with at least.

Glad to hear damage was minimal on you and the bike. Hopefully your luck improves on 2 wheels. Try to steer clear of those half blind near-deads that refuse to quit driving and continue to jeopardize the public :nono: