Old/New Member in Cleveland

Tony blaze

Hey Folks,

I'm sort of back from a self imposed exile for the past two years. Sold my SV650 (loved that bike!) while we were buying a house. All that's been settled now and I've been shopping for a new love for the past year. I finally settled on a Triumph Street Triple. I was going to wait until next season but the dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse so I decided on the brilliant idea of buying a bike in the middle of winter. I was supposed to pick it up today but there was a problem at the dealership and they were closed today. Hoping to possibly meet up with some like minded members and watch the miles tick away. It's going to take me awhile to get my feel back so I'll bring up the back of the pack. Looking forward to the fun.

• 3 weeks later...

OK THEN! After much drama and false hopes I FINALLY GOT MY BIKE......................AGAIN. LOL Inked a deal with a local shop for a new bike. Couldn't pick up bike for a couple of weeks cause they wanted to do a recall service on the brakes. While waiting for that the shop went belly up and closed the doors. After a few days of stress got in contact with the salesperson whom was really the only reason I got the bike there. From their conversation I didn't get the feeling that he was going to benefit any from the sale so I scrapped the deal. 30 days later found another bike, same model - same year, used with 20 miles on it. Got what I think is a fair deal on it and am closing deal tomorrow. The shop is offering to store it for the winter for me for free but of course I have my reservations about that. LOL Actually a relief though, been searching and researching for about a year now. Here's my new honey:

i8gaMOq.jpg

While waiting for that the shop went belly up and closed the doors.......

Ohio Motorcycle I would assume. I had a few days of freaking out while I waited for my title to show up from them on my new bike. It all worked out ok, no hassles.