Columbus, OH

ArmyRider88M

welcome!

hook up with madcat (john) if he's ever going to come back to the track.

also in your area is "The Murse" (brian).  ditto on him.

and then there is steve (SJC something) but i'm also not sure if he's coming back to play with us.

there are lots of other track day guys in cbus, but i really only know of those three.  i'm sure i'm forgetting some others.

some advice for foraging the forums: everyone is joking or retarded or both.  everyone is a dick to everyone, but usually in jest.  have a thick skin, expect to get as good as you give, and don't read the politics section.

• Upvote 1

Hello! My name is Alex Beall. I am a Military Veteran. I am 24 and looking for a track day next year. I have been riding for 10 years. I want to meet some track riders in the community. Any questions just ask.

Welcome to the madness, Alex! You'll find there are quite a few other Veterans on here!  I thank you and all of them for their service.

BTW, do your parents go to the Vineyard Community out here in Johnstown?  If so, I've seen you there!  If not, disregard! 

quite a few of us in and around Columbus that do trackdays, there is a load of information.. and plenty willing to help rideshare, get you set up and so on.. ohio is cool enough that we have so many tracks within a days drive, and some great track orgs that put on trackdays, Motoseries, STT, Mid Ohio, Indy Ducati and more! just msg one of us or post something.

if you want the quick easy response msg some one personally, if you want the jbot way getting questions answered then post it publically, and prepare your anus

quite a few of us in and around Columbus that do trackdays, there is a load of information.. and plenty willing to help rideshare, get you set up and so on.. ohio is cool enough that we have so many tracks within a days drive, and some great track orgs that put on trackdays, Motoseries, STT, Mid Ohio, Indy Ducati and more! just msg one of us or post something.

if you want the quick easy response msg some one personally, if you want the jbot way getting questions answered then post it publically, and prepare your anus

going balls deep with education, no spit, no nonsense.

• Upvote 1

Welcome.

For the sake of funds, I would hit up Nelson Ledges with MotoSeries as your first day.

Mid-Ohio is closer (to you anyway), and much nicer, but also considerably more expensive.  Plus a first-time rider can't fully appreciate a world-class facility like Mid-O.  Save that for later.  Mid-Ohio isn't going anywhere.