unOFFICIAL OR SoreButtapalooza to Mt. Rushmore.

Tonik

Been there tried that, don't care for the feel, they don't exactly make those things for fat guys.

I don't really care for them either, but they seem to work well. Here is another option:

http://www.ldcomfort.com/

I sometimes also where running shorts under my mesh pants, but I won't on a 1000 mile day.

I sometimes also where running shorts under my mesh pants, but I won't on a 1000 mile day.

I'm going with the new unddies i spoke of and dri fit running shorts(one size smaller). Same thing I usually run just different under draws.

Okay you guys. I'm starting to become concerned. All this talk of underwear

and wutcha gonna wear stuff and now cup holders. Should I maybe get one of those special flags for the occasion ? I almost forgot the ram mount stuff.

Edited by Al Z. Heimer

Okay you guys. I'm starting to become concerned. All this talk of underwear

and wutcha gonna wear stuff and now cup holders. Should I maybe get one of those special flags for the occasion ? I almost forgot the ram mount stuff.

Listen old man, your are on a Wing and we all know they got HEATED cup holders. And as far as swamp ass is concerned you don't have to worry about that, Wings have AC I am told.

^^^^^ Not true Grasshopper. I didn't purchase the super deluxe GT, LX, LE, LTD, DENALI, SE VERSION. No cup holder. No a/c. Have to settle for sheepskin. I knew I should have kept quiet. No hipster stuff. Redneck may be......gottsa trailer hitch.

Speaking of clothes. I am thinking we should wait until day two to wear our T-Shirts, so our group picture at Mt. Rushmore has them. Or you can wear them both days and stink, I have two.