IMS Cleveland After Party

MidgetTodd

So you dont have to dig thru the IMS thread to find the details Im starting one for the party and so everyone knows its a go.

After Party , Meet Greet , Grubbing , Drinking Fest will be at Upper Deck Sports Bar 375 W Bagley Rd Berea 44017 at 7pm Sat the 1st.

Hotels are close by if people want to stay the night, I know I will be. Matt , VulcanRider was kind enough to set this up for us and as all know in years past he has never failed to deliver the party so everyone buy him a beer Sat. http://www.theupperdecksportscafe.com/

I know several confirmed in the show thread that they would be at the party too, posting up here would make it easier to keep track of if you could all post again if you'll be there. I plan on hitting the show around 1 or 2 and then being at Upper Deck by 7. Lets make it a good one like years past.

If theres enough people wanting to get a room I will try to get us a group rate somewhere close otherwise Ill just be getting my room. Looks to be several hotels right of Bagley Rd like 2 miles away with rates around $50 so a group rate could be around $40. And Upper Deck is about 4 miles from the Show so everything is close.

Going.....

MidgetTodd + 1

Hutch + 1

VulcanRider +1

SpeedyTriple + 1

Magley + 1

Sniper308 + 1

Tpoppa

Casper mabey

2talltim + 1

ScottB

R1crusher

Bad324 + 1 mabey

Isaacs Papa

Jbot

Tall Tracy + 1

DerekC + 1

Redkow mabey

Edited by MidgetTodd

I want to show up, but we have a parade of people "scheduled" to stop by the house and meet the baby on Saturday...  That includes my mother, who has been in Missouri since before the baby was born.

Somehow I foresee being very busy past 7:00 :-/ 

Not even sure i'll be able to get to the show at all.

The venue is sort of a non-issue. The patrons...that's what counts. I won't bring Isaac around a party like this. That's your call, though.

Yea, my kid is in his early 30's and no way I want him hanging around with the likes of Mags!!

• Upvote 1

The venue is sort of a non-issue. The patrons...that's what counts. I won't bring Isaac around a party like this. That's your call, though.

My kid is used to the mild drinking crowd. And I'm not planning ion staying till the wee hours, just a hour or so to grab some grub say hello and hit the road. Edited by 2talltim