Spring Tire change / Meet and greet?

Hoblick

Thanks, Ryan and Tina, for putting this on. And thanks for the work Ryan. The new tires and pads are awesome and neither are even run in. I'd like to see how the bike feels when I'm not busy trying not to be blown off the road. Great meeting everyone. A great time!

Edited by DAC

20 gusting regularly to 40 made for very challenging riding on my CRF230L. But I made it there and back, got new tires mounted and had a great time meeting folks!

Was that you on your way out when I was on the way in on Ryan's road? About 1:30

Thanks, Ryan and Tina, for putting this on. And thanks for the work Ryan. The new tires and pads are awesome and neither are even run in. I'd like to see how the bike feels when I'm not busy trying not to be blown off the road. Great meeting everyone. A great time!

+1

Was that you on your way out when I was on the way in on Ryan's road? About 1:30

Yep sure was. Sorry to miss you guys - I was 2nd to get there this morning and was fairly fatigued from the high winds on that little bike. The new Shinko 705s did nicely on the way back though.

Good to meet everyone also. Really need name tags next time. I remember bikes and faces. Names and screen names are already lost.

Ali, Jamal, Sam. Nice riding with you guys. That construction zone sucked donkey balls.

Ryan thanks for hospitality. Will have to set my SAG some other time.

Lol. I have a fresh hemorrhoid from all that slabbing. That construction was some bullshit. 71 was a damn parking lot. Luckily cooler heads prevailed and I led our merry band on a highly illegal 10 mile trip in the breakdown lane....otherwise we would probably still be on 71 talking about how big of a shame it was that Ali ' s bike overheated and blew up.

• Upvote 1

thanks to hoblick for having us over.  thanks to jackflash for cookin'. nice to meet you all.  plan on putting some serious miles in this year with the group.  just hopefully not so many on the slab.  and I will def stick to moto riding... and give up wind surfing lol...

Great event as most OR events are. Good to see some old familiar faces and meet some members for the first time. Glad to hear everyone made it home safe. The wind sucked just on my short 20 minute ride.

Wish I could have gotten there a little earlier but church ran late.  Plus the passenger and I couldn't get the Chatterbox headsets to pair up - gave up after half an hour screwing with them...

Nice to put a few names to faces, second the name tag thing next time.  I've got some larger address labels we can use at the next one.

Many, many thanks to Ryan for putting this on.  Great to see you again.  I know you worked your ass off, but it looked like you were enjoying yourself!  And, fyi, I think the Vstrom is awesome!

Thanks Hoblick for putting this on, I had a great time. It was nice seeing everyone and putting user names with faces/bikes. Thanks for setting my sag too, I'll be sure to give you a holler next two or three weeks to get the sag set again and springs put in. 

1ZUse8Rl.jpg

YbqVMEvl.jpg

zhlv2tPl.jpg

C73iNLYl.jpg

d32rrYal.jpg

xyUTfwPl.jpg

duDdBAbl.jpg

uogjOSXl.jpg