The walking dead new season.

speedytriple

They're the hunters from the books. I'm hoping we find the kidnapped girl rotating on a roasting spit next episode. Dead, of course.

They won't do Beth like that, at least I hope. Why don't they kill Carl, he's been asking for it lol

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

The bike was about teh only thing interesting in the first episode.  I'm hoping the set-up was worth it.

What.....you being serious? That was one of the best and most intense episodes ever, can't imagine what it takes for you to be impressed with a TWD episode.

Think that's because it was still early no one then understood what you have to do to survive.. Shane got it from the beginning.. he still was a bit more extreme than rick and Rick keeps some morality around.. but that's my 2 cents.. they all now understand how the new world works

• Upvote 1

You're completely ignoring the whole 'i fucked my partners wife while he was in a coma during the zombie apocalypse and then tried to flex on him when he showed back up' aspect of the Shane hate-parade. And Shane was just a dick...he was a shitty leader and shot whats-his-face in the leg to save his own hide. Rick at least cares about the lives of everyone in his group and is willing to do what it takes to preserve his tribe.

• Upvote 1

You're completely ignoring the whole 'i fucked my partners wife while he was in a coma during the zombie apocalypse and then tried to flex on him when he showed back up' aspect of the Shane hate-parade. And Shane was just a dick...he was a shitty leader and shot whats-his-face in the leg to save his own hide. Rick at least cares about the lives of everyone in his group and is willing to do what it takes to preserve his tribe.

+1