Monday March 31 neo shakedown ride

Gixxus Christ!

It's supposed to be decent out. I'm taking off work and putting some miles on to make sure I got the cobwebs blown out of her from sitting all winter. This will not be a technical ride. There will be turns yes, but moderate pace due to road conditions. Plan on heading out of massillon and into the Cuyahoga valley area. So far it's me and the Malaysian invasion for sure, anyone else is welcome to join. We plan on heading out around noon and riding most of the day so if you wanna meet at a specific place and time post up.

If you are starting at noon you are not really riding 'most of the day'. Be careful around the valley, the roads are crap. Crap and potholes everywhere.

We both work afternoon shift so noon is our morning. Thanks for the heads up, I expect the roads to be a bit torn up, that's why it's a moderate pace.

We both work afternoon shift so noon is our morning. Thanks for the heads up, I expect the roads to be a bit torn up, that's why it's a moderate pace.

I wouldn't even expect a moderate pace really. My usual back road romp through the valley to get to Skyline is just terrible

Edited by Bad324

A long summer day for this ride would be a possibility

for me.  Eighty-eight miles to Massillon from Newark.

If I could gather a following for the trip up, it could be

a nice day's event.  Maybe later in the season we

can do something like this.

Anyone ride Riverview Road?

Sure, all the time. I live right at the north end of it. Its a nice ride, decent road and not a ton of traffic. Pretty bumpy right now though. It needs a repave on the north end.

Im definitely going to check that out then. May become my go to "short" ride.

Maybe I'm feeling a bit sick Monday ;) . If you guys see a bright teal 600rr that'll be meh.

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Well tim if you take Mon off then let's meet up. Deep lock quarry at like 3pm? Subject to change. I have a few stops to make on my way to the valley and I'd really like to make my way over to Hudson to shop for hot sauces at heathers...maybe back through peninsula to grab some wings at the lizard...

A long summer day for this ride would be a possibility

for me. Eighty-eight miles to Massillon from Newark.

If I could gather a following for the trip up, it could be

a nice day's event. Maybe later in the season we

can do something like this.

These roads aren't really worth that long of a trip if you ask me

• Upvote 1

I've been wanting to explore that area this season. But I work Monday :(Anyone ride Riverview Road?Sent from my iPhone.

River view is nice but you have to be careful through the Brecksville section as there are cops all over it usually

I put in the request we'll see what my boss says. I may head down a little early just to explore the area haha. Are others still down for the shakedown?

Sent from my iPhone.

I likely won't know until Sunday night whether I'll be in the office or not monday

Do it bad so I can drool over your VFR! And so you can have some fun time. Hope things are going/ getting better for you!

Sent from my iPhone.

Thanks! In normal case id just play hookie but due the times, my schedule is pretty unpredictable

Gotcha. I've been sick all week, which is awesome since I'm on vacation. I wanted to ride today, but I'm still not 100%. Honestly, today I feel the best I have all week and I still feel like shit. I'm glad it's raining. It makes the dusty bike less painful to look at.

Hopefully, it's not that awful stomach flu that is going around.  It had me out of commission for a week  :(

I might be in for this Crazy, I work until about 5, but if you are still riding after and the weather is still going strong, I can maybe meet you somewhere for a little ride. 

New bike and new tires, so I will take it easy for sure though.