Riding on Sunday 4/13/2014 out of akron and youngstown

MIKE53ALI

My cousin and I plan on meeting up for a ride out of akron or Youngstown on sunday april 13th if it doesn't rain.  not sure of a route or meetup yet.  this is not gonna be anything crazy.  I may be two up as well.  so no crazy pace.  I'm throwing this out there to the local guys from akron and Youngstown.  if rain is a real issue as we meetup, we may stick to the valley.  if we get clearer skies, we might do the 212 to 164 thing.  let me know your thoughts.

Why not just come with me and jamal down to the meet n greet at hoblicks?

that's a long ride on the 600rr lol

Edit:

I see some people with super sports going.... I feel old.... May have to call Monday off lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Might be interested - Supposed to put close to 500 on Saturday running the entire Epic Ride route with a couple buddies to check the timing and streets of the route. If my body isn't ate up from it, I'll be happy to come out Sunday (providing we don't get storms)

How old mojo? I'll be 35 next month. I put mike in late 20's early 30s. Derek I only met once but I'd put him mid to late 20's, maybe early 30s. Tim...well he's asian, they age like velveeta....so he's either 27 or 40....and props on putting in 4 hours of slab on an r1, if it's anywhere near as comfy as any other supersport I've rode, you have back issues or will soon.

How old mojo? I'll be 35 next month. I put mike in late 20's early 30s. Derek I only met once but I'd put him mid to late 20's, maybe early 30s. Tim...well he's asian, they age like velveeta....so he's either 27 or 40....and props on putting in 4 hours of slab on an r1, if it's anywhere near as comfy as any other supersport I've rode, you have back issues or will soon.

I'll be 40 next month. All down hill from now. But I'm Asian too so you'll have to tell me what age i look like. It's probably why not many Asian don't get caught in crimes. No one can place an age on us... And we all look alike... And there are a billion of us.

• Upvote 1

Close, this isn't going to help my case but I'm 25 lol.

Slabbing alone vs slabbing with friends, does it really make it that much better? I hate riding from Cbus to clev (and vice versa) by myself lol

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Several on here have ridden theirs down to deals gap and back.

Yea, maybe riding distances with a group is less boring and mentally draining than riding long distances by yourself. I just remember lonely rides home from riding south of Akron lol. No fun.

Sent from my iPhone.

Slabbing from Cleveland to Columbus would suck. There are lots of better routes:

77>93>>36>>79

83>>62

83>>36>>79

94>>585>>83>>36>>79

There are less direct routes that are more fun.

Yea I know I just don't know those roads well enough. And my gps doesn't do waypoints :,(

Sent from my iPhone.

Yea, maybe riding distances with a group is less boring and mentally draining than riding long distances by yourself. I just remember lonely rides home from riding south of Akron lol. No fun.

Sent from my iPhone.

I agree with you Tim. Riding with others makes it less boring.

we'll see whats up.  I'm not sure if I really wanna slab down to Columbus, especially if weather is a worry.  would be cool to meet everybody tho.  we'll see.  with jamal and sam leaving as late as noon on sunday, it would be hard to deny them.

anybody for sure not goin' to hoblick's but woud like to putt around a lil closer to home on sunday?