New to me ride I took the plunge

Hutch

They are very comfortable and very capable bikes with the right rider, congrats it is a beauty!!!!

I can appreciate that everyone is playing nice and complimenting the new ride, but let's not get carried away here...

It's a great cruiser, but even a great cruiser drags hard parts at modest lean. "Capable" of moving two people long distances in comfort? Sure. But that has nothing to do with the right rider.

• Upvote 1

Did I miss the part where he put street-glide bodywork on a goldwing?

Because unless I missed that, I don't see how a goldwing's handling abilities are at all relevant to how capable the bike pictured is.

Like I said, it's capable of carrying 2 people in comfort, and doing it in style, I just don't see what that has to do with "the right rider."

Did I miss the part where he put street-glide bodywork on a goldwing?

Because unless I missed that, I don't see how a goldwing's handling abilities are at all relevant to how capable the bike pictured is.

Like I said, it's capable of carrying 2 people in comfort, and doing it in style, I just don't see what that has to do with "the right rider."

Let me see if I can help you on the right rider part. Don't over think it because with this simple experiment I can prove to you how much better something can be in capable hands. Okay this is what you will need--- 6 nice size nails,a hammer,a nice piece of wood. Preferably oak as this will help to better prove the point. If you are right handed start with the hammer in your right hand and hammer 3 nails home. Now take the hammer in the other hand and hammer those three home. Same wood,same hammer,same nails. Unless you are ambidextrous there was a big difference in performance and outcome.
  • Upvote 2