Moto Series Round 1 May 2-4

TRMN8TR

Oh you dick smoker, Chuck.

So I was debating whether to stay overnight on Saturday, but since Ron is cooking moose knuckles I think I'll stay.  Pretty sure I can talk Brando into doing the same.  I say we have a good ole, full on track weekend.  I'll bring the lube for the noobs.  Maybe I'll even smuggle Mambourg in as a special guest when you all are asleep.

Sat only for this first timer. Will camp and stick around to watch some races sunday as well. Go easy on me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jhawk

How do I get TD discount if I race?

Use the code and the reach around....I mean hand shake.

Since I know you will probably be too lazy to go to the MS forum.  please use the discount promo code "racer" for Nelson Ledges events and "racerpa" for PittRace events

Edited by blue03636

Use the code and the reach around....I mean hand shake.

Since I know you will probably be too lazy to go to the MS forum. please use the discount promo code "racer" for Nelson Ledges events and "racerpa" for PittRace events

Never to lazy for a reach around !

Oh you dick smoker, Chuck.

So I was debating whether to stay overnight on Saturday, but since Ron is cooking moose knuckles I think I'll stay.  Pretty sure I can talk Brando into doing the same.  I say we have a good ole, full on track weekend.  I'll bring the lube for the noobs.  Maybe I'll even smuggle Mambourg in as a special guest when you all are asleep.

I do want to make it up some weekend this year for an overnighter and just to be a good little pit beetch as a lot of the guys racing now helped me out over ther years when they woulds tay to watch on Sundays.  Plus I'd just hangout in the showers all evening Saturday and wait for the huge gangbang in Marty's new rig.

I mean, um.....  yeah, actually that's exactly what I meant.

• Upvote 1

It's a super secret code for racers... not sure if you should use it yet.

Great idea for an excuse not to race !

My newest excuse is cuz Matt says I'm not ready !

Perfect !

Thanks Matt,I owe you a reach around !

I haven't been to Nelson's in a while. (5 years or so?) How is the pavement doing? I hear complaints but don't know what to make of them.

I see a lot of 600's going... Any of you race twins? Thinking of taking the SV in that direction. Wherever the numbers are.