Moto Series Round 1 May 2-4

TRMN8TR

have fun you sexy bitches..    i'll get myself all worked up for the  big mansplosion at the Putnam round!

hell yeah, we will be popping my putnam cherry!

Do you guys have your tires stored away with all the temperature swings this time of year? Or leave them on the bike.

Tires stay in the spare bedroom...after round one, unless we are going to get a bunch of freezing nights, they will remain on the bike.  Only takes a few minutes to switch them out so it isn't a big deal.

I should be there tomorrow evening if I can get my shit together...not riding till saturday tho.

Someone put capt in the coke. Charlie tried to set himself on fire and Ryan is sleeping in the bed of my truck. The "new" guy is completely weirded out and sleeping in a tent in the Nelson Swamp. If I'm not up when you get here please wake me up. God I'm so glad I'm back

Someone put capt in the coke. Charlie tried to set himself on fire and Ryan is sleeping in the bed of my truck. The "new" guy is completely weirded out and sleeping in a tent in the Nelson Swamp. If I'm not up when you get here please wake me up. God I'm so glad I'm back

Sounds like a bunch of rookies.  I'd definitely hunt down that asshole who put the capt. in your coke and make damn sure he does it again tonight.  As for Ryan in the back of your truck, uh that's different. 

I am more tired and sore from one track day at Nelson than from three track days at Jennings. WTF is up with the track condition? On the lighter side, I completed and passed the Race School! Woohoo!

• Upvote 1

I am more tired and sore from one track day at Nelson than from three track days at Jennings. WTF is up with the track condition? On the lighter side, I completed and passed the Race School! Woohoo!

Good seeing you again John !

I'll give a no comment on that track condition especially after our OR group Track walk yesterday evening .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a bunch of rookies.  I'd definitely hunt down that asshole who put the capt. in your coke and make damn sure he does it again tonight.  As for Ryan in the back of your truck, uh that's different. 

It is different, most of the time Ron keeps underage boys in the bed of his truck.

Congrats on the completion of race school and making it through the moist mock starts!

Good seeing you again John !

I'll give a no comment on that track condition especially after our OR group Track walk yesterday evening .

I'll comment...sad, really sad.  The track condition this weekend is why people consider the place a shithole.

I agree with Ryan. This is by far the worse I have ever seen it. Brandon and I managed to have some good battles and he took first and I got second in the mini 20, had Ron manned up and passed someone he could have completed an OR podium.