N2 trackdays at BeaveRun PIRC 5/24 - 5/25

F4iguy

Anybody up for the N2 days 5/24 - 5/25 (former NESBA)? I will most likely do one but not both. Haven't heard much chatter on OR about N2 for a few weeks. Anything good or bad?

Edited by F4iguy

if the past is any indication, Sundays are much lighter, and you'll get more open track.

Not sure how they are running their groups under the N2 banner though, so they may move people up to Advanced more freely if Intermediate is full.

Easier for them to yank a fucktard off the track. If 3 blue Kawis are there and one needs to be set straight it's easier to identify Craig from the innocent when bikes are numbered.

it's also a safety issue when someone goes down.  They have your medical waiver and information on file, but when you're unconscious, they can't ask your name.  Your bike number is an identifier to be sure they're not telling the paramedics to give you the wrong blood type, or feeding you medication that you're allergic to.

I'm currently signed up for Sunday the 25th:)

Me and Zack are in, him on my 600 (gulp) and me back on the Tuono.... unless I can score a replacement between now and then. :>)