Good News thread:

Gump

GF passed her RN boards yesterday. graduated Cumma Sum Laude from the WSU accelerated nursing program  She has a job offer at Wilson Memorial in Sidney.... time to bring home the bacon!!!

• Upvote 3

I accepted a new job in Nanjing and bought my tickets today. Yay Far East adventure ^_^

I didn't know where Nanjing was, so I googled it. So it's known for it's massacre and it's university, eh?

post-8610-14043721000008.jpg

So you're moving to China?

Congrats on the new job.

• 3 weeks later...

Got scuba certified at Gilboa Quarry. Now, who wants to breathe underwater with me?

Congrats!  I was on a cruise in January and one of the excursions I did was an intro to SCUBA dive in the Caribbean... Loved it!

Congrats! I was on a cruise in January and one of the excursions I did was an intro to SCUBA dive in the Caribbean... Loved it!

I did a intro dive in Kauai. Loved it as well, besides almost dying. Which is really why I wanted to get training.

After 5 years, $35,000 in student loan debt, 4 jobs and countless other hoops to jump through my wife finally makes $0.28 a hour more than me(part time). Baby steps i guess. Just hired on with Ohio Health

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

well that makes my story less fun, but it's still good news for me...

I found a guitar practice amp next to the dumpster where the neighbor likes to leaves them, took it in to guitar center to sell, and they gave me $150 for it.

• Upvote 1