Good News thread:

Gump

How does that happen?

Ops people get a laptop when they start, and they all have two monitors, external.  Devs get a desktop with three monitors.  This 27" iMac used to be used by a sales guy, but for the past month or two he's just been using a laptop over at the "bar" table, since he prefers a standing desk.  This iMac has been homeless since then, and said said he was done with it... Our Javascript guy had snagged the other one a while ago, and apparently, no one said anything.  So I figured that if he can do it, I can do it.  

So now I have a 27" main monitor, two more external, + my laptop.  LOTS of screen real estate.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

My wife and I just took our CHL class and shooting qualifications!  Now on to Fingerprinting on Wednesday, then in 60-90 days, we get our licenses!

60-90?  Is it that long now in your County?

Franklin county took my wife 48 hours and her mom 72.  Granted they took me 59 days for my renewal, which I believe is 1 short of the max, but that was a few years ago.

If your a girl you go through the express line... 25 days... it takes less time to do the same check to get a job.

Oh I got a new job, I like it. Super busy no time to do anything, but they listen to me and love my ideas.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...