Good News thread:

Gump

My daughter and I earned our open water cert last weekend too! Love it.

How did you both handle the mask removal? We both had issues with water wanting to be inhaled thru the nose.

Just promoted today.  Master Sergeant (E-7)/Active Duty Air Force. :banana:  :banana:

Congrats, Chief (Sorry, I was USN!)

That's a major accomplishment (at least in the Navy). Not just another promotion in a string of them, but entry into a new category of NCO :)

I am now once again emoloyed (well Monday) and I bought a new vehicle. Now playing poker drinking whiskey and playing poker. Tomorrow is softball all day. It's been a fantastic last 3 fmdays

• Upvote 3

I am now once again emoloyed (well Monday) and I bought a new vehicle. Now playing poker drinking whiskey and playing poker. Tomorrow is softball all day. It's been a fantastic last 3 fmdays

Congratulations!!

Going grocery shopping without the wife in 5 minutes. That means I'll be gone and back in less than 45 minutes, whereas it usually takes closer to 2 hours and no wife overspending on stuff we really don't need. ha.

Woohoo! Two hot nurses pulled the ureter stint out of me thru my weiner, while I yelled mother f*cker loud enough for my daughters to hear in the waiting room.

Good news is, I took the most enjoyable urination I've had in months. No crazy burning at the end or the beginning, or the middle. Done with that crap...I'm back in business... Knock on wood. Drink lots of water my friends and never opt for a stint with a string connected to it hanging out your weiner. Go no string.

I just read this with quite the visual forming in my head... I almost cried from laughing.

Woohoo! Two hot nurses pulled the ureter stint out of me thru my weiner, while I yelled mother f*cker loud enough for my daughters to hear in the waiting room.

Good news is, I took the most enjoyable urination I've had in months. No crazy burning at the end or the beginning, or the middle. Done with that crap...I'm back in business... Knock on wood. Drink lots of water my friends and never opt for a stint with a string connected to it hanging out your weiner. Go no string.

What

The

Flippin

Fuck!!??

You never told us you had a string hanging out of your dick.   Smart move.

• Upvote 1

I think he went "no string" which is why the hot nurses pulled it out.

No, I went with a string on the second stent. I'm not sure if the week of spider wire type strings hanging out of my penis tied in a loop about 4 inches long, worried I'd snag it on something, freaking out about getting morning wood, and constant pain and feeling like the head of the penis was being shocked with a 9 volt when I moved and peeing myself feeling was worth it. I wimped out on pulling it out myself. At least they didn't have to put a camera up there to go get I guess. When I see the dumb and dumber movie preview, I have flash backs.