Mid O AMA Superbike weekend

F4iguy

Mid Ohio track days AMA weekend  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) are you signing up for?

• Friday July 18
    • Monday July 21
  2. 2. Are you attending the AMA races?

I thought there was an earlier thread on this, but I couldn't find it. Who is going to Mid O for the track days and/or races? We need to grab some paddock space for OR.

Edited by F4iguy

I'd like to come down for the races and to see the track day. Haven't progressed that far yet though so I'd be a groupie in the pits. 

You don't progress by watching or being a groupie. You progress by doing, a trackday is a fast track to progression.

• Upvote 1

You don't progress by watching or being a groupie. You progress by doing, a trackday is a fast track to progression.

I get that but I blew all of my expendable cash this year getting the bike and some usable gear. Have to wait until next season for a track suit, a decent helmet and another set of tires for the ones I burn at the track day. 

I get that but I blew all of my expendable cash this year getting the bike and some usable gear. Have to wait until next season for a track suit, a decent helmet and another set of tires for the ones I burn at the track day.

Come and see hellmutt, we have a suit, boots and other gear we are selling for a friend.

I did my first track day in textile.

Edited by snot

Take offs are cheap and always around. People are also always willing to loan suits, just bring your own base layer. You should already have a decent helmet if youre riding the street. 

I'm hoping to do the trackday on Monday. I'm going to be in Cleveland all weekend doing the stripper/booze/jetski/bar thing so it's going to depend on how I'm feeling and the weather. 

What do you think is going to happen during the AMA races? PS...bring the stippers to the trackday.

Take offs are cheap and always around. People are also always willing to loan suits, just bring your own base layer. You should already have a decent helmet if youre riding the street.

I know STT rents suits, does Mid-O?