Mid O AMA Superbike weekend

F4iguy

Mid Ohio track days AMA weekend  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) are you signing up for?

• Friday July 18
    • Monday July 21
  2. 2. Are you attending the AMA races?

Signed up for intermediate friday....may sign up for monday over the weekend.

I should have asked when I called in, what should I do if I want to stay overnight thursday?  Never stayed overnight at mid-o and I don't really feel like setting up the tent multiple times if it is avoidable.

Um. Beg to differ since Im the one that treated him and took to the hospital. ;)

That's the funny part about rumors, you think you've heard truths when in fact you haven't. Thanx for the clarity Todd

I should have asked when I called in, what should I do if I want to stay overnight thursday?  Never stayed overnight at mid-o and I don't really feel like setting up the tent multiple times if it is avoidable.

The email I got from PRT is the gates open at 7pm Thursday for those camping

If you are staying for the races ( 2 day ticket) there is a special place for you to camp.

Just a few more days! I'm picking up a new phone tonight just so I can use my damn high frequency GPS receiver for lap times. I made them install RaceChrono on one at the store to make sure it would sync up properly... 

If you are staying for the races ( 2 day ticket) there is a special place for you to camp.

Can't wait to ask the gate attendee where their special spot is.

Anyone showing up tonight?  Packing up the cooler and heading out pretty soon.

Awesome trackday today. My ass is whooped LOL. Hopefully walking MidO top to bottom the next 2 days will loosen me back up :D

Thanx toTodd for the help in getting my wife back to the paddock safely too, we were both shaken up from her little ordeal.

I had a great time as well. Definitely set new PR's for myself. 

But not sure what they are cause i could never get my lap timer to work properly. It worked for one session in the morning fine and then after that it never would pick up the transmitter or if it did, just once and i had one long 15 min lap. First time ever trying to use the timer today or any timer for that matter.  

There was A LOT of people going down today though. 9 alone in the keyhole by 2pm; hopefully not anymore after that. They were saying the new patch was the majority of the problem. 

I had a great time as well. Definitely set new PR's for myself. 

But not sure what they are cause i could never get my lap timer to work properly. It worked for one session in the morning fine and then after that it never would pick up the transmitter or if it did, just once and i had one long 15 min lap. First time ever trying to use the timer today or any timer for that matter.  

There was A LOT of people going down today though. 9 alone in the keyhole by 2pm; hopefully not anymore after that. They were saying the new patch was the majority of the problem.

Count me as one of the 9. Was trying to go outside a couple of riders, hit the new patch job and low sided instantly. Disappointed as I was trying out some Pirelli slicks and they were awesome up to that point. Definitely feel I could have hit a new PR in the afternoon if I could have ridden.

Looking for AMA Pro Dunlop GPA DOT take offs and at Mid-Ohio this weekend for the AMA Pro Road Racing weekend? 

We have one front and two rears for $150 a set.  

If you're interested, stop by the Riders Discount semi and ask for Shawn.  Note: first come will have first selection on tire choice.