Mid O AMA Superbike weekend

F4iguy

Mid Ohio track days AMA weekend  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which day(s) are you signing up for?

• Friday July 18
    • Monday July 21
  2. 2. Are you attending the AMA races?

I'm planning to be there from Friday evening through Monday for the trackday.  If the weather is forecast to be shit, I'll do the Friday trackday instead.

Are you going to wait to sign up and pay the late fee, or is there some way around that?

Are you going to wait to sign up and pay the late fee, or is there some way around that?

Frequent rider program gets you out of the late fee. I think it's four days that you have to have signed up for. Wouldn't be surprised if Friday and Monday are sold out. Everyone comes out for the days around the AMA races.

gift certs are also a way to circumvent the late fee :)

Frequent rider program gets you out of the late fee. I think it's four days that you have to have signed up for. Wouldn't be surprised if Friday and Monday are sold out. Everyone comes out for the days around the AMA races.

good luck next week!!!

I signed up for the Monday track day through Motohio in Columbus. My first track day so I'm looking forward to it. If anyone else is going that would be willing to give me some pointers that would be awesome!

I signed up for the Monday track day through Motohio in Columbus. My first track day so I'm looking forward to it. If anyone else is going that would be willing to give me some pointers that would be awesome!

show up with an open mind, and willing to learn. Also be ready for the addiction. It will happen. Get a good nights sleep before hand, and stay hydrated. eat light .

show up with an open mind, and willing to learn. Also be ready for the addiction. It will happen. Get a good nights sleep before hand, and stay hydrated. eat light .

^^This for track noobs^^

Be a sponge and soak up as much technique as you can, and do it slowly. No need to try and set records your first time out, you'll find your current limits quickly in the afternoon sessions ( if MidO CR's cut Novice loose in the afternoon sessions ). Just ride your own pace and be minful of other riders and your track position on turn entries and exits. It will be the best day you've ever had on 2wheels

Any of you coaching novice?

We don't normally know what group we are coaching until that morning.

I registered late, so I'm pretty sure I will coach Novice at least one of the days.

I will be riding a black and silver Honda CBR 600 RR with yellow plates #4.

Please stop over and say hi!

I'm usually in one of the garages around # 12.

Does anyone know the details on camping this weekend with the combination of track days and AMA races?  We are coming in an RV, and normally we would just come in Thursday night for track day, park it in the paddock and be done with it. We are staying for the races, so do we move to another location at the end of the day Friday or ????  According to the track map, there is camping by the end of the keyhole.  Not sure where we can park a 30,000 lb RV.  Thanks.

If dirtbikes and ATV's aren't permitted at Mid-Ohio,how did I see so many being rode around last year at the AMA races?

Also,what are the gear requirements to ride the track at break time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would it be an issue if I wanted to use my track bike to get around during the weekend?

Also,what are the gear requirements to ride the track at break time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A buddy would like to know this as well.