Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks to go time, think I'll ride the Super T down this year. Its a pretty good touring rig. And a lot lighter than the Feej.

Read my mind, was just getting ready to chime in for a 2 week warning and tell the procrastinators to poo poo or get off the pot.

Early, but we haven't discussed that. Route is 71/75/129/28

How ealry you be rolling from your hood? I'm thinking of leaving ass crack ealry from my place ( like 5am ) and only stopping once. Maybe get down early enough to hit some curves and relax at the gap store before the rest of the cabin mates get to Fontana.

Early is good. 150 on gas stops is realistic. Forward motion would cease for Andy at about 180 & me at about 190. Whatever is decided on time & meet spot is fine with me.

Will be the Striple. Fairings on the SV would be nice on the highway but I think I'd be a double leg amputee by the time I get back to Columbus on Sunday.

I'm good to go whenever on Thursday. Figure I'd meet you guys south of Columbus where 71 picks up at a gas station of your choosing. 

Edited by what

I'm rolling out a week early. Heading to see friends and fam along the way while finding a few nice roads when I can. Over to NC first, through SC, and then Northorn GA to visit my parents in their new place.... Which happens to only be an hour and a half from the Gap. I'll catch the rest of you next Thursday at the resort. Have a safe trip down.

Edited by Dre
  • Upvote 3

I thank I be trailer queening it down on the max power queen wagon but going to try to get my bannan to the back of the wagon so my bike can slip off at a gas stop in tn/ky to some back twistys to run the dragon at night

I thank I be trailer queening it down on the max power queen wagon but going to try to get my bannan to the back of the wagon so my bike can slip off at a gas stop in tn/ky to some back twistys to run the dragon at night

I need to get my Amish mafia decoder ring out [emoji12]

Still trying to line up a spot on a trailer and a seat in a vehicle. If anybody has any room, it would be greatly appreciated. Willing to split all costs associated....

Yeah Tim, I haven't ridden with you in well over a year. What will you be riding? The SuMo?

Looks like I got my ride and trailer spot figured out. Will be good to see you man.

Yeah Tim, I haven't ridden with you in well over a year. What will you be riding? The SuMo?

Looks like I got my ride and trailer spot figured out. Will be good to see you man.

All I have is the streetglide