Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

...putting expensive thoughts in my head lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

Come on along with us. I've done this trip on the rr without Heli-bars & had no regrets. Install a set of Heli-bars & throw on some soft bags & you'll have a regulation sport touring machine.

We ride down, as far as the cabin $$$ right now there are 3 for sure. Cabin has 3 bedrooms, master is mine and other two are taking a twin room. That leaves a twin room and a couch. Price depended on how many occupants.

Cool cool.

Tim. If I can't get an earlier flight back to make this trip you can borrow my Cortech sport saddle bags

So if you can get an early flight back your coming with!?

d6b2532cd4ba7072121dc1dfb33463cf_zpsac22

Just like Bad. I have a set you are welcome to borrow Tim.

Are you coming Jerry? That would be awesome if I could borrow those bad boys if I end up pulling the trigger on going. It would also be awesome if you were going!

Come on along with us. I've done this trip on the rr without Heli-bars & had no regrets. Install a set of Heli-bars & throw on some soft bags & you'll have a regulation sport touring machine.

Haha you guys aren't making it any easier. Let me see how this goes the next couple days.

Sent from my iPhone.

I also have a set, Tim. If I take the Multi, I won't need them. If I take Izzy, I'll only need a tail bag.

Edit: I also have a truck and trailer, which you can rent, for $100/day. ;)

Thanks IP. I am concerned about how those bags attach, my exhaust can get pretty warm. Hotter than either of my previous cbr's.

Sent from my iPhone.

I say "maybe", because she still needs a new fuel sender. She'll also need a fresh set of tires. The Multistrada is ready to roll. It may need a front tire by then. I don't mind a half-worn rear tire, but those roads demand a good front. Especially if I'm riding the Multistrada. That bike is pure evil in switchbacks. :)

Jim (jschaf) is riding down with me. He'll bring his Ninja1K.

Pauly There is a 5% chance that i might just show up at the door step that day. so many variable to align for this to happen. starting from visa to job to vacation  As of now 95% not making it = Not coming :(

Edited by NinjaDoc

Pauly There is a 5% chance that i might just show up at the door step that day. so many variable to align for this to happen. starting from visa to job to vacation  As of now 95% not making it = Not coming :(

^ Dislike.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Damn I ain't even started on the Feej, still prepping Super T for March Moto Madness in Telico Plains. Knobbies are being mounted today needs oil change and done. Feej needs tires, oil change and plugs. Easy money.

Damn I ain't even started on the Feej, still prepping Super T for March Moto Madness in Telico Plains. Knobbies are being mounted today needs oil change and done. Feej needs tires, oil change and plugs. Easy money.

I'm headed there as well on my 690, just completed registration.

Well, I do have a trailer that MIGHT be able to handle 2 bikes, I just can't pull it with my car (no hitch). It's the Tractor Supply Co. 5x8 trailer (I believe). I figured I would see if anyone had any open spots before trying to figure all that out though. I'm also considering just slabbing down with jschaf & friends although after riding I-75 from GA to Dayton a few years ago, I'm not sure if my butt will be in the greatest of moods once I arrive at the gap. Stock SV seat might as well be a jackhammer after a couple of hours.

Essentially these are my top options (in order):

1. Carpool with a trailer + bikes - split fuel costs

2. Figure out if I can get a vehicle with a trailer hitch, see if I can fit 2 bikes on my trailer - split fuel costs if so

3. Trailer myself down - forever alone

4. Slab down to TN/NC - hope to find a replacement butt upon arrival

What- you can easily get two bikes on a 5x8. When I has my 5x8 we put VROD and my VFR on it with no issues. Having a baxley and harbor freight chicks helps immensely though