Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post again, in case anyone has missed it.

I am still trying to find a trailer spot and seat in a truck for the trip down and back. If anyone has one, I'd be forever grateful. And I will gladly contribute my share for the cost of fuel, etc. Otherwise I am going to have to buy tail bags for my sport bike and slab down, which isn't what I would like to do, if I don't have to.

Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a trailer but it turns out to be the 4x7 from tractor supply co, not the 5x8 i thought it was. Not sure about fitting 2 bikes on it. Might be possible but it would be incredibly tight. Might be some unwanted rubbing on the ride down. Also between the bikes.

Edited by what

I have a trailer but it turns out to be the 4x7 from tractor supply co, not the 5x8 i thought it was. Not sure about fitting 2 bikes on it. Might be possible but it would be incredibly tight. Might be some unwanted rubbing on the ride down. Also between the bikes.

One forward one backwards and it works fine

A chance I may have a spot, but I really won't know till the week of probably. So don't hold out for it but I'll let you know when I know.

Let me know MT... Thanks for looking into it.

I have a 4/7, just nothing to pull it with. Nothing else, I'll put a hitch on the sonata.

• 2 weeks later...

Side bar trip.....remembering, which is bad for me. Near Asheville off of 40? Wheels Through Time Museum, Maghie Valley, NC....for you more sedate types. Look at old bikes and such.

Have fun where ever ya end up.

No, not going....still waiting on my seester to get back down there....then I can sponge off of her when they get their house.

Here.....always one to help out.....place to sleep, haul stuff? Coupla gainfully employed adventurers and a loose bank...yer in!

For Sale: 2009 HAULMARK QUADSLIDE 3301QS VOLVO 485 HP

Ad #182474658 Posted:2015-04-13 14:39:53

View Extra Large Photos

This ad expires in 56 days.

$239,000.00

THIS IS THE BOSS'S DEALER DEMO STILL ON THE ORIGINAL MSO, AUTOMATIC LEVELING SYSTEM 12.5 ONAN GENERATOR, PROCELIAN TILE FLOORS, TRACKING SATELLITE DISH W/RECEIVER WITH PREP FOR 2ND SATELLITE RECEIVER IN BEDROOM, WALNUT CABINETRY, 12 CU FT FRIG W/ICEMAKER, 1.0 CU FT STAINLESS STEEL CONVECTION MICROWAVE, BRUSHED ALUMINUM BACK SPLASH, 14' WEATHER PRO AWNING, 3 A/C'S, PRECISON HEAT HEAT SYSTEM, HANDS FREE WASTE REMOVAL, GREY CHARCOAL LEATHER INTERIOR, HEATED CAB SEATS. COBRA CLASSIC CB & ANTENNA, OUTSIDE SHOWER. ALL OPTIONS AVAILABLE. QUADSLIDE VOLVO. 200 GAL FRESH WATER, 40,000 POUND TOWING CAPACITY, SLEEPS SIX AND TWO CHILDREN.

Seller Phone Number: (800) 597-7187

Seller Phone Number2: (406) 240-4090

This item is USED

Trades ACCEPTED: WILL CONSIDER BIG HORSE POWER SPORT CHASSIS IN TRADE

Payment options:

CERTIFIED BANK CHECK/WIRE TRANSFER

Item Location: LOLO, MT Get Directions To This City

Instructions for buyer: FINANCING AVAILABLE FOR APPROVED CREDIT

Contact Seller

This ad expires in 56 days.