What to do in Dayton, 10-2-2014?

jporter12

I'm going to be spending the night in Dayton next Thursday, is there anything to do in the evening?  I'll be coming in from a day of training in Indianapolis, staying in Dayton, then training in Dayton Friday.  Late night shenanigans would probably not be a good idea, since I have to be somewhat coherent for class Friday, and drive home to Johnstown Friday afternoon.  I think I'm going to be staying at a hotel in, or near downtown, since the training center is at Sinclair CC.  

Stay in your room and lock the door.

Is it coincidence that Dayton and Detroit both start with the letter "D"?  :lol:

Unfortunately, I have no idea what time I'll be getting in, I'd say no later than 7, so I'll have a few hours to fill, with dinner, and evening shenanigans.  I'm still trying to figure out for sure where I'm going to stay.

I'm scheduled to work late shift until 8 that night, otherwise I'd have been game to meet up, nab some dope, and pull a few drive-bys with ya.

Seriously though, Dayton isn't that bad, unless you're inside the city limits without a gun

Edited by Hellmutt