wr250X winter project- What have you guys been working on this winter?

oldschoolsdime92

How are you liking the wrx? I'm thinking about trading my drz for one.

I've ridden both, and while the drz has more low end, the WR imo feels much more modern. Heres me filming a drz, from the WR. They both have pros and cons, but i prefer the WR.

hoblick- what kind of mounts does the XR come with stock?

I'm not working on a WR or DRZ but I'm building a track bike of sorts. The frame (came from California) and subframe are 1993 ZX7R (the real homologation stuff and not standard ZX7 stuff I'm calling ZX7R stuff), Ohlins shock (From New York) , White Power WSB forks (From Finland), ZXR750RR Endurance tank (From England), Muzzy Superbike bodywork (from California), Endurance Swing Arm ( still coming, I haven't received it yet), 39mm Keihin race kitted Flatslides (California), 950cc 1994 ZX9R  unlimited superbike engine I acquired from an old AMA team, all titanium hardware everywhere except in the engine, either PM chicanes or Marchesini magnesium rims (I have both sets sitting here and I need to decide which ones are going on it. There's many other parts still to go but you get the idea.

• 4 weeks later...