unOFFICIAL SPRING EPIC RIDE - MAY 16 2015

DerekClouser

Here is the initial design for the shirts/hoodies -   Shirts will be $20.00 and hoodies $30.00 and teespring will ship directly to your house.  They claim it takes 10-14 days to ship, therefore the campaign will end April 21 to ensure everyone gets their shirt in time for the ride.  I can only host the campaign for a maximum of 21 days, therefore the sale of shirts will begin April 1, 2015 and end April 21, 2015.   

Here are the previews:

T-shirt front

CRVQddo.png

T-Shirt Back: 

DjJhGEG.png

Hoodie Front:

8MP5LXb.png

Hoodie Back: 

XaT6Kfy.png

• Upvote 1

Can I purchase a shirt even if I don't join up for the ride?  My buds & I will be doing our own epic ride based out of Hocking Hills the same weekend as the O.R. spring ride & the design looks awesome!  Some of them may also want to purchase the shirts and/or hoodies.

Can I purchase a shirt even if I don't join up for the ride?  My buds & I will be doing our own epic ride based out of Hocking Hills the same weekend as the O.R. spring ride & the design looks awesome!  Some of them may also want to purchase the shirts and/or hoodies.

Absolutely! Anyone can purchase shirts. Even people not associated with motorcycles could actually find this campaign and purchase a shirt as well.   

NO!!! Design your own shirts!!! :p

As a matter of fact, we have designed t-shirts for our Grey Beards Spring trips before:

back.jpgfront.jpg

The "2015 Epic Ride design is a fresh idea that works for our bunch also.... :trollface:

I recently spoke with the lady assistant from the church (the one we talked to initially) and she has confirmed we are good to go with the meet spot. She said it shouldn't be a problem, but we got final verification today.

The preacher requested that we don't do any burnouts. Also they asked that anyone bringing a trailer to please park to the outskirts of the parking lot just so it isn't in the way if they have anyone coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I recently spoke with the lady assistant from the church (the one we talked to initially) and she has confirmed we are good to go with the meet spot. She said it shouldn't be a problem, but we got final verification today.

The preacher requested that we don't do any burnouts. Also they asked that anyone bringing a trailer to please park to the outskirts of the parking lot just so it isn't in the way if they have anyone coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will any of them be there? We could leave a donation as a thank you.

• Upvote 1

oooooooh. You wanted THAT kind?! I was hoping to watch you drag knee with my 21-speed peddler. If you want, I can put some playing cards on the frame with laundry pins. It makes a really cool sound!

Plus, I need a $20 deposit or a 12 pack of Dortmunder Gold. You'll have more luck getting the twenty bucks back.

CORRECTION: Need to attend son's 30th BDay. Have fun guys!

Sign me up. Medium group, or slow if the group size works better.

Edited by Shoop

Forgot to mention, I am down to sweep. I'm not very familiar with the area at all so I would be a a terrible lead unless the group feels like taking 41 wrong turns and a slight detour to west Virginia. No one packs their lunch on trips like this and I don't stop at mcdonalds, so unless you want a flock of grumpy hungry men chasing a dimwit wanker on a loud motorbike deep into the incestuous nascar mullet motherlands, I'll just stick to sweep if you need me..... no one wants that.

CORRECTION: Need to attend son's 30th BDay. Have fun guys!

Sign me up. Medium group, or slow if the group size works better.

it makes me feel a bit better that I'm not the only poor bastard on the 30YO chopping block this year. Make it a good one.

it makes me feel a bit better that I'm not the only poor bastard on the 30YO chopping block this year. Make it a good one.

I've inly got 7 days left of being below 30. Shit is getting real