Ohio lady rider here

Motomomma

Hi Corina, and welcome to the forum!

There will be lots of people on here from near Columbus. So, you should easily find friends to ride with. Often people will post for a local ride. But please also consider joining the Epic Ride on May 16th. See the Rides & Events forum for the threads about the location and meet ups.

I can't be there because I'm going to NJ for my son's birthday party. Enjoy!

Chris

Edited by Shoop

Welcome!

I second the motion to attend the Epic ride on the 16th. Great place to meet like minded riders and get a taste of what south east Ohio has to offer in great roads. I am originally from the Lima area (country living) and Marion has about the same flat grid work road structure. If you have never ridden outside the flat lands, you have no idea what you are missing.

^woah woah just because I'm not as active as I used to be does not mean someone else gets to be resident Mexican. Sientense hijo

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 2

Welcome to the craziness of the OR! Check out the Epic Ride thread and come with us. It is a great way to meet up with a great group of people who are passionate about riding!

^woah woah just because I'm not as active as I used to be does not mean someone else gets to be resident Mexican. Sientense hijo

Says a guy named Brian...lol.  Can you please change your name to Javier?  That has a nice ring to it.

Welcome momma!

Edited by Ron505