I'M BACK FOR THIS SEASON!!

TheBrown57

I HAVE A BIKE FOR THE SUMMER!!!

Friend of mine recently upgraded to a bigger bike but still has his previous one and I get to ride it for the summer!

It's a dinky ass 2005 Kawasaki Eliminator 125 but it's a bike and I am damn happy! 

Went on a short ride last weekend and I couldn't stop smiling, it has been too damn long!

I won't be able to make all the group rides since I'm lucky to hit 60mph but I will do my best to make what I can!

JqQUS1z.jpg

• Upvote 1

I put things on my bike and my car to make me happy not the person next to me.

I love you man, in a non-homo way. Not that there is anything wrong with being a homo.

• Upvote 2

Welcome back. You going to be on the epic ride?

I might make it out there. Hadn't planned on it since I didn't have a bike so I need to check in the thread and see the details.

I love you man, in a non-homo way. Not that there is anything wrong with being a homo.

Lol love you too.

:banana: Funny picture thread is going to get a boost. Poor Red been holding the flag all alone.

I might help out. I need to go back through all the posts I've missed to make sure I don't do any reposts. Something I always tried to do when I first started posting in that thread. Red has definitely done an amazing job in my absence!

Sweeeet! Congrats

Thanks!

Even on this 125 I can't stop smiling while I'm on it. Best part about its weight being low is I can still throw it around in the corners and have some fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

above all else, i miss the shuffling videos

I've been slacking on that hear of late but I plan on getting back into it this summer

JN0d9Y8.gif

It will be nice to see you back at the epic ride :) hopefully u kept on getting more fit. Couldn't recognize you the subsequent epic ride :D

Sadly I went backwards last year but I'm working on going back down again. I don't think I'm the same size I was at the first Epic ride but I know I'm not the same size as you saw me last. I actually don't think I can make it out to the epic ride as I have to work until 4 that weekend. I would have requested off but I only just recently was lent the bike for the season. Hopefully everyone has a blast and everyone rides home safe.

• 2 months later...