Mr StupiDoc got a new one? Any guess?

NinjaDoc

I like how every one going for a red bike :D  And yes you guys are right RT1200 was nice and would have loved it, But just too heavy and more costly. :(  that murdered out multi is sooooooo sexy. Unfortunately too costly

Edited by NinjaDoc

This is what I was too afraid off. You guys all been too nice and played along. You guys been thinking like a cool sane person and suggesting lots of awesome bikes. I fear I was In a shitty insane situation and pulled the trigger on a crappy machine compared to some of the suggestions here :( and my fear is the hype is too much, the game became bigger than the result, the purpose of the thread back fired right on my face.

But I still hope the suspense itself is a bit of fun, the anticipation is palpable, plz take me as a person out of equation and just wait for this as if it's a lotto decision.

This weekend I am away from home, will need two days to come back and clean and tweak the bike then make a video. At least let me do that after crapping up your day with this post. Till then forget about this and forgive me.

Honestly I still think it will be little bit of fun to watch the reveal in video format no matter how crappy the bike is. On a scale of lame to awesome I would say the machine sits kinda in the middle right over boring. Neither mean nor cool. Neither fun nor dud.

So till then plz forget this thread and forgive me for such a bad idea. Or is it? I think all regular people should play this game when they get a new bike no matter what. Not just H2 need all the glory, not just cafe racers need all the hipness. The bread and butter bikes that take care of us every day need some love too. After all we just buy a bike once in few years. (Except hobs and 330 :D) isn't checking the thread every time there is a new post shitty yet little bit of fun of anticipation ? Come on don't deny it :D

just joshin ya, take all the time you want

56990bb54b4ba29ee62f0a51c30da8ba_zpsbktw

So we all know how much our Doc liked his VFR. Always boasting its abilities. But most of all he enjoyed riding it. Any chance he could. He rode it well. As we go thru life our priorities change so with the changes in his life he decided to sell his beloved VFR for something smaller and safer. He wanted traction control and abs thinking they would give him an edge safety wise. Yes he really really loved his VFR. Are there hints here or not...........................................................................................................More to come

I fear I was In a shitty insane situation and pulled the trigger on a crappy machine compared to some of the suggestions here...

...will need two days to come back and clean and tweak the bike then make a video.

...he decided to sell his beloved VFR for something smaller and safer. He wanted traction control and abs…

OK, so I was gonna up the ante and guess a classic mid- to late-80s UJM based on ND's banter, but there's no way that TC and ABS go with that option.  Me thinks there has been some intentional obfuscation here in this thread, hmmm?  So "needs cleaning and tweaking" means NOT a new FJ-09 or the new Versys 650, and TC/ABS has only been around as a package for a few years.  At this point, I'm still sticking with the classic UJM, maybe something like a Sabre (staying with the V4 Honda brand)….OR….possibly a clean older Interceptor 500 if one was to be found.

Hahah Alzheimer is deriving pleasure by throwing random statements and throwing every one into a loop and at the same time rubbing in salt on my wound. Because I told him as well as many others on here I would like some thing with Tc and abs. Bubba caught on to that, but I will admit I am mechanically challenged like a monkey with flower garland. So the best I go as far as clean up includes changing all fluids and tweaking the "touring" version

Okay, Mr Threadkiller here...I'll jump in. You being the Film-Maker extradinairre......i' m going with "sequel" ... so buying yer old ride back, at more than ya sold it for.

Be like, sumptin' I would do.

Let us know soon.....OR....I got too many and sometimes think of purging the garage....so shop away!

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles