Mr. Tonik got a new one. Any guesses?

Tonik

So this thread is NinjaDoc's fault. He said if we got a new ride we had to post one of these threads and drag it out for 6 pages or more.

Mine is brand new, so no cleaning or any of that crap so this thread will be over quickly. Hint:  Been pondering this for some time. I need a more comfortable bike for some upcoming even more hardcore trips than the SoreButtapolooza. I am going solo to Alaska. Yes, I bought a Trike.  Keeping the Voyager btw.

So, give me your guesses, what kind of trike and what color.

Edited by Tonik

If you're going to get a trike, why not just get a convertible car?

Seriously.

A trike doesn't do anything good.

If you were handicapped in some way that prevents you from riding a motorcycle, I understand a trike. Other than that, I don't get it.

Not hating, just asking.

Well I guess when you are going over the hill you might as well do it on a trike. Keep me in mind if you want a riding partner to Alaska. I will stick to 2 wheels I have a few years to go before I reach that point.

White Spider RT

If you want something you can get worked on and repaired anywhere you might want to think about the Harleys If you break down on vacation you go to the head of the line at any Harley dealer

Edited by HeavyDuty

If you're going to get a trike, why not just get a convertible car?

Seriously.

A trike doesn't do anything good.

If you were handicapped in some way that prevents you from riding a motorcycle, I understand a trike. Other than that, I don't get it.

Not hating, just asking.

I completely agree.

I just wasted about 10 minutes of my life reading the other thread now I know you have not lost your mind. LOL

Haha, I knew someone would figure it out!!

Red spyder  RT-s :) thx for doing this, now i feel less miserable and terrible for the thread

Mentally prepare yourself for feeling even worse. I had to do it man, it's who I am.