2006 Honda 599

zx3vfr

2006 first year for USD forks, just google 2006 Honda 599 specs.

http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/honda/2006-honda-599-ar1852.html

NEW FOR 2006

New 41mm inverted HMAS fork with a new triple clamp and steering stem for superior handling and stability. 

Fully integrated lightweight instrumentation includes asymmetrical analog-style tachometer, LCD speedometer, six-segment fuel gauge, a/b tripmeters with countdown function and clock. A separate LCD built into the tachometer displays engine coolant temperature. 
New two-piece mini cowl surrounds instrumentation and features a tinted flyscreen for an aggressive look. 
Newly designed front fender improves styling. 
Dual texture seat has low-slip material and adds to rider and passenger comfort. 
Gold finish on the front and rear brake calipers plus gold anodized front disc carrier add distinctive look. 
New silver colored wheels. 
New Metallic Black color.

Very nice looking bike, good luck with sale.

Edited by bandit12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry. My legal issues were settled without hiring a lawyer, I'm guessing when I showed this to the party in question the figured I wasn't messing around. So bike is no longer for sale

• 4 months later...

Since I got the grom this bike just sits and I have no desire to get on it.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/5265067058.html

I know it's not the time to sell but since it's paid for and insurance is paid up through May I'm not budging on the price. Unless someone can bring 2.9k cash and a nice Glock with holster and ammo

• 1 month later...

No pics?

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

For some reason craigslist is refusing to let me add pics for this ad. I've reposted it a billion times and it always deletes the pics

Holy shit I fixed the craigslist.

BTW dickhead your picture link didn't work. :loltroll:

Edited by zx3vfr