To the ass jockey on Alton Darby riding wheelies with oncoming traffic...

madcat6183

i got coerced into having fun with a couple of spoiled little bastard kids driving in a shiny new wrx today.  sorry to all the people we made write angry threads about the jerkfaces racing up and down the *INSERT LOCAL HIGHWAY HERE*

I know a nice road near Loudonville that has a hill that when you top it at the right speed the bike goes airborne and falls at the same angle as the hill you can get 100 yards of air time and only be 2 feet off the ground. Its fun as hell

Edited by HeavyDuty

• 1 month later...

Friendly reminder, riding wheelies on a highly traveled 2 lane road with a speed limit of 55 probably isn't the brightest idea. So if you were with the toolshed that was riding wheelies today about 7pm on Alton Darby in Hilliard please just stop. If you hit my truck head on, I may feel like I hit a bug, possibly a cat, nothing more. You however will be dead, I would rather that not happen.

Come on people, I doubt it was anyone here, but let's pass the reminder around not to be a fucking moron. Mmmmkay, thanks.

Friendly reminder, riding wheelies on a highly traveled 2 lane road with a speed limit of 55 probably isn't the brightest idea. So if you were with the toolshed that was riding wheelies today about 7pm on Alton Darby in Hilliard please just stop. If you hit my truck head on, I may feel like I hit a bug, possibly a cat, nothing more. You however will be dead, I would rather that not happen.

Come on people, I doubt it was anyone here, but let's pass the reminder around not to be a fucking moron. Mmmmkay, thanks.