Guess where Tonik is.

Tonik

It's a contest gang. On a week long trip. Winner gets Rep from everyone else that guesses. Hints will start out vague for the first few days. You must guess the city and I have to be there at the time of the post.

We went 650 miles today. Caught big rain for about an hour this afternoon. And a massive for mile.traffic jam this morning.

I thought I had him I remembered he had his GPS tracker on his phone turned on in the SoreButtapalooza Trip/Progress Reports thread so everyone could see where we were real time. But when I checked it the wise one remembered to delete it when we got back. :(

But I do remember him saying something a while back about taking his wife back out there this year.

Des Moines, Iowa.

Dude, you came within a heartbeat of nailing it in one. We got to Iowa City....tossed a coin and went north on 380 instead of going to Des Moines.

Rushmore?

So close, but the rules clearly said name the city I am in at the time of your post. Rushmore is not a city and we wont be there until the morning.

Rapid city

Nailed it.

Everyone that posted give Dustin rep. If you dont I will hate you.