2015 OHIO RIDERS FANTASY FOOTBALL

Bad324

Doing another league. I'ts on yahoo and its PPR. If you want in post up or PM me your email address for an invite. Anybody that was in it last year should have gotten an invite already

This thread will also be used for shit talking :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Next year we should consider expanding the roster.  I hate having such a small bench.  I'm used to leagues with 18-20 man rosters and that's in 10-12 man leagues.  This league isn't too bad simply because there is only 8 people and small roster so there is always really good players on the waiver wire but to me that eliminates some of the strategy of fantasy football.  

Anyone else think we should increase roster spots?

Well that was a disappointing week.

Not only did I score the lowest point total I have ever scored but my bench had 0 points. So I could not have done any better than I did with the players on my roster.

Now I notice that my backup QB, who is playing for the injured starter, has a bye week this week. So I need to find a 1 week fill in that can hopefully score a couple points.

I may be bringing up the rear if this continues.

Craig

Edited by CBBaron

I am impressed with how close this league is.  No one is undefeated and no one is winless,  everyone is within 75.5 points of each other for points scored and we have 3 at 3-1 2 at 2-2 and 3 at 1-3.  Pretty close considering all the crazy shit that has gone on this season.

Edited by Vulcan_Rider

I lucked into a very close win last week. Mixing it up a little this week and hoping for the best.

Amazing how close the league is. Most of the 2-3 teams have scored more points than the 3-2 teams

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

arrgh, my 2 top scorers this week were on the bench.

Looks like my opponent (Jeremy) had about as much luck with his best QB and W/R on the bench.

So I go into this evening with a good chance for a win despite scoring about 30 points less than was possible.

So I'm sure I will play those 2 next week and they will do squat as starters. :)

Craig

• 2 months later...