Revenge. A dish best served cold.

Tonik

Around here people pay for reserved spaces (via donations to United Way) so parking in somebody else's spot could be considered "theft of service" or similar.

I actually had someone physically move my motorcycle and found a truck parked in its place in the "Motorcycles only" area.  I went to the facilities management and had the truck moved.  Although the truck owner denied moving the bike it was made clear to them that next time a bike was tampered with like that it would handled by the cops.

• Upvote 1

Around here people pay for reserved spaces (via donations to United Way) so parking in somebody else's spot could be considered "theft of service" or similar.

I actually had someone physically move my motorcycle and found a truck parked in its place in the "Motorcycles only" area.  I went to the facilities management and had the truck moved.  Although the truck owner denied moving the bike it was made clear to them that next time a bike was tampered with like that it would handled by the cops.

You mean your cameras weren't running? You slippin man.

• Upvote 3

I actually had someone physically move my motorcycle and found a truck parked in its place in the "Motorcycles only" area. I went to the facilities management and had the truck moved. Although the truck owner denied moving the bike it was made clear to them that next time a bike was tampered with like that it would handled by the cops.

Wow. That's some next level messed up crap.

That wouldn't fly with me. You don't touch a man's bike unless given permission.

• Upvote 1