New software...

Casper

9 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Yes Android. Chrome browser. 

Never had that here over multiple phones with that combo. Not saying you don't have the problem, just saying I don't.  I got nothing in the way of ideas.

1 minute ago, Bad324 said:

I had that issue with Chrome and another forum. I deleted chrome and downloaded the app again and it went away

This sounds like the first thing I'd try. But he said it's happened on multiple devices. I'm not sure what could cause it other than the browser rendering the WYSIWYG box incorrectly. Maybe try another browser for shits and giggles and see if it still happens? 

1 minute ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

And the 520 error is back on wifi. Fucking massillon cable. Can't do anything right. 

Get back on wifi, go to   http://www.whatsmyip.org/  with it and pm Casper what your IP addy is.  Possible he f'd up and blocked it when he blocked China.

Just now, Casper said:

If his cable is using a Chinese IP address I'm going to laugh hysterically. 

Unlikely, but possible. Also possible you fat fingered it. But probably his crappy cable company with peering issues.

2 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

And now it's working again....

Do me a favor. On most pages, you should see a lock icon in the address bar. Click on it, and tell me what it says about the certificate. Specifically, does it refer to Cloudflare or not. 

For the record, I've disabled Cloudflare. It'll take a bit for the DNS records to propagate. I had someone else message me on Facebook about an SSL error they're receiving when trying to visit the site. I think Cloudflare may be having intermittent issues. Go figure. 

42 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Odd, as often as I come here...Time Warner, Verizon and ATT I have never had either error. But some ISP's suck at DNS savaging...I see that all the time in my professional life.

Same here. Never seen any errors. If the errors persist for a few days after disabling Cloudflare, I have no idea. 

My cable company couldn't even access the site from their office, told me it was down. I had to convince the twit at customer support to turn her phone off wifi and connect via 4g before she would believe that the site wasn't just fucked up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CrazySkullCrusher said:

My cable company couldn't even access the site from their office, told me it was down. I had to convince the twit at customer support to turn her phone off wifi and connect via 4g before she would believe that the site wasn't just fucked up.

That's hilarious. 

10 minutes ago, Casper said:

It could take a day for the DNS to propagate. 

Chop the ttl on your dns records. No reason to have it set to more than a few minutes. Only  nameserver changes should take a day.

Damn database jockies.

Just now, Tonik said:

Chop the ttl on your dns records. No reason to have it set to more than a few minutes. Only  nameserver changes should take a day.

Damn database jockies.

It is a nameserver change. From Cloudflare's managed nameservers back to my registrar's. 

Damn Windows goons think they're real IT folk. 

And by the way, TTL's are requests. Nobody is required to oblige. For instance, many ISPs ignore TTL settings and refresh every 12-24 hours. For the record, I have ours set as low as possible. I believe 30 seconds but I'd have to check.