New software...

Casper

4 hours ago, Tonik said:

Time Warner uses same dns on residential as business. Dunno how dns could ne involved here though.

Chrome just updated, that may be it.

If a session comes from two different IPs, it'll force a new login. Cloudflare. DNS. Origin IP change. 

11 minutes ago, Casper said:

If a session comes from two different IPs, it'll force a new login. Cloudflare. DNS. Origin IP change. 

At work now, and the session is still good.  It seems to be when I add the third session that it starts booting the old sessions.  The session on my phone is logged out as well.  I'll be ok with it persisting on the 2 PC's, since I don't use the laptop or phone for OR shenanigans very often anyway.

52 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Is your phone on work wireless?  That would show the same IP to OR for both work computer and phone.

Nope.  My phone doesn't like our AP here at work for some reason, and keeps saying connection is unstable.  It's good enough for programming modules in cars though, which has to be pretty darn stable!  Right now, LTE is faster than what we have anyway.

5 hours ago, whaler said:

How do I stop the 50 bazillion RSS fears from showing up in my recent content filter?  Half of them are add click links.

They weren't supposed to be ads. I wanted the news feeds but will be dropping at least the MotoAmerica one. I like the org, but won't deal with the crap ads. 

12 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I did this and I still see the RSS feeds.

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yea, I was pretty much wrong with my answer.  They are there on my feed too.

But now I have a real working answer that actually works.

When you edit the stream and click on 'Topics' you will see a little gear show up to the left of 'Topics'. Hit that and you can select what forums you want in your stream.  So select all of them except 'RSS'.  Save and update results.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Tonik said:

But now I have a real working answer that actually works.

When you edit the stream and click on 'Topics' you will see a little gear show up to the left of 'Topics'. Hit that and you can select what forums you want in your stream.  So select all of them except 'RSS'.  Save and update results.

This is what worked for me.

was not going to tell you the first answer was wrong...I have enough hate coming at me.  With your Jedi like hate, I would cease to exist.

4 minutes ago, whaler said:

This is what worked for me.

was not going to tell you the first answer was wrong...I have enough hate coming at me.  With your Jedi like hate, I would cease to exist.

Interesting, that appears to make you smarter than Joe.

On 2/23/2016 at 11:18 AM, jporter12 said:

At work now, and the session is still good.  It seems to be when I add the third session that it starts booting the old sessions.  The session on my phone is logged out as well.  I'll be ok with it persisting on the 2 PC's, since I don't use the laptop or phone for OR shenanigans very often anyway.

Since I haven't used anything other than the work pc and home desktop over the past few days, all has been good.  

3 minutes ago, Steve Butters said:

How do I exclude certain forums from my unread feed like before? I can't even sort through threads anymore because those rss newsfeed accounts post 2 million articles per day

Make a custom feed and then make it your default unread feed.  When you make it hit the topic's button and select all of the topic categories except RSS. I'll make a video of it later today and post it up.

It's becoming a common question.

1 hour ago, Steve Butters said:

How do I exclude certain forums from my unread feed like before? I can't even sort through threads anymore because those rss newsfeed accounts post 2 million articles per day

Already been covered in this thread.

For the time being, I've disabled them. And it isn't 2 million posts per day. It's like 5-10.