New software...

Casper

Maybe this will help someone.  Open one of the activity streams, then you'll see something like this:

OR Feed1.jpg

Click on "Edit this stream" and you'll get this:

OR Feed.jpg

The settings I have clicked there will get you pretty much what we would get with the "View new content" page before.

Edited by jporter12

37 minutes ago, max power said:

I'm sitting outside of OhioRiders world headquarters right now. It's too bad the server isn't still here. I'd  unplug it and make you all cry.

You better be careful that's a rough neighborhood, someone might beat you to death with a golf club and a coach handbag. :lol:

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Heagachongoose said:

So uhhh. Why am i getting notifications everytime tonik and redkow post? Lol

You have notifications on. Go into your account and turn them off if you dont want them. But consider that what I post is important shit so maybe leave them on.

I feel better now that I was able to make my custom stream a favorite and access from one click on any page... This was the only part I could not figure out until my rant and some great advise from the forum.

Never liked tapatalk so don't care... Lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bad324 said:

Don't know how or why but my iPhone with chrome now goes to the last unread post. My only gripe is now gone so I like it 

So, it's Bad approved, Tonik doesn't seem to be bustin' on it as much, I've figured out how to make it work the way I want to see it, and Casper apparently likes the way it works on his side of things.  Sounds like it's already about time to change it again! :lol: