unOFFICIAL Epic Ride 2016 - POSTPONED TO RAINDATE SUNDAY, May 22, 2016

DerekClouser

looks like whatever program they use to flatten the image prior to print didn't preserve the transparency on the drop shadow. should have been caught by QC, assuming there is QC :p

Update on the shirt complaint. 

Teespring Support

May 4 (1 day ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer: support
Subject: 1843569 - (No Subject)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel | MAY 04, 2016 | 09:41AM EDT

Good morning Derek,

Thank you for sending those photos from the customers as well.

I have added those new complaints to the investigation.

I will be in touch as soon as I know the next step.

Cheers,

Rachel

2 minutes ago, snot said:

We still do not have our shirts.

You know the rules, pics of you without a shirt or it didn't happen.

Sorry Hellmutt, that was just sitting there waiting to be asked.

16 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

You should have received an image for final approval, Derek. Make sure you didn't accidentally give this the green light. 

The only confirmation you get is when you create the campaign and it shows you what it will look like.  Definitely shows nothing about two white titties under the logo. 

The campaign still exists, you can look too when you are up in the clouds and get bored. 

https://teespring.com/unofficial-epic-ride2016

Just now, Tonik said:

They will make it good, and you will be able to keep the tittie version.

I'm okay with going with the tittied version.  If they ask, I'm going to recommend just refunding the money and everyone keeping the misprinted shirts.  I highly doubt this is what will happen though.  Likely they'll reprint.  Just irritated it's taking this long.  When I was in customer service, I made decisions that I knew was right to please the customer quickly.  It appears teespring doesn't give that power to their representatives.  To be fair, it's leaving a sour taste in my mouth.  If teespring wasn't so convenient for everyone for these rides, I would consider looking elsewhere. 

10 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

I'm okay with going with the tittied version.  If they ask, I'm going to recommend just refunding the money and everyone keeping the misprinted shirts.  I highly doubt this is what will happen though.  Likely they'll reprint.  Just irritated it's taking this long.  When I was in customer service, I made decisions that I knew was right to please the customer quickly.  It appears teespring doesn't give that power to their representatives.  To be fair, it's leaving a sour taste in my mouth.  If teespring wasn't so convenient for everyone for these rides, I would consider looking elsewhere. 

Derek, I don't need my money back.  I just expect to receive what I paid for.  They need to fix the issue, reprint, and take care of the customer!

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

Is it all of them or just a few? I wondered how they were gonna do a drop shadow on a shirt, usually you would have to do a halftone.

I've done drop shadows in the past, but I thought I removed any drop shadow outside of the crest to avoid this exact situation.

Just now, DerekClouser said:

I've done drop shadows in the past, but I thought I removed any drop shadow outside of the crest to avoid this exact situation.

Regardless, ive always had good luck with Teespring making it right. I had 2-3 misprints and they had new ones shipped out in less than 2 days.

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

Regardless, ive always had good luck with Teespring making it right. I had 2-3 misprints and they had new ones shipped out in less than 2 days.

How long did it usually take to come to a decision?

4 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

How long did it usually take to come to a decision?

The people that received a faulty shirt submitted to Teespring with a photo of the issue and Teespring processed the request in a couple days. I did not submit the complaint.

On 5/6/2016 at 10:04 AM, DerekClouser said:

Ours arrived today and are like the rest... They came with tits. What do you need from us?

Just now, whaler said:

@DerekClouser

think you are going to have to push the issue with them, you are 5 days in and no decision.

Already have. This is now the 3rd email I've sent asking for a response.  Each response back is they are investigating and it takes time. 

It's just underboob. No nips.

But seriously, I understand that you, Derek in particular, want the picture to show up as designed. But I'm not complaining.

It will be a collector's item very soon.

Chris

Edited by Shoop
  • Upvote 1