unOFFICIAL Epic Ride 2016 - POSTPONED TO RAINDATE SUNDAY, May 22, 2016

DerekClouser

T-Shirt update - They finally admitted fault in the issue.  They said they could reprint the entire campaign but it would take about 7-10 days with shipping which wouldn't guarantee it happened before our event.  I mentioned the idea of a refund and awaiting a response.   

I'll continue to keep all updated.

Okay, they said it would not be likely that they could reprint and get shipped in time before the event.

Thus, here is the final decision: 

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer: support
Subject: 1843569 - (No Subject)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel | MAY 11, 2016 | 01:42PM EDT

Hello Derek,

I am really sorry about all the inconvenience.

Yes we are more than happy to refund all the customers including yourself.

Please let your customers know they're being refunded.  Funds will show  in 24 hours  on purchased made using Paypal, and 3-5 business days for orders placed on a card.

Thank you again for your patience in this matter.  If you have any other questions please let me know.

Cheers,

Rachel

And so the ride is on, despite the T-shirt catastrophe. Looking forward to it. Although I am adverse to long range weather forecasts, this one looks good, with a large spread of warm rainless days around the 21st. I'm in, fast group by the way.

Is tee spring refunding everyone who bought shirts from this campaign or just the people who reported an issue?  You would think they would email everyone from the campaign and let them know they are getting a refund if that is the case.

55 minutes ago, Wolfman1 said:

Is tee spring refunding everyone who bought shirts from this campaign or just the people who reported an issue?  You would think they would email everyone from the campaign and let them know they are getting a refund if that is the case.

If you paid with PayPal more than likely you got the email and the refund already, had mine within a couple hours after Derek got the decision.  If you paid by credit card, it may be a week.

7 hours ago, Wolfman1 said:

The refund is campaign wide and you'll get an email once the refund goes to your card.  They said paypal would be immediate and cards could take 3-5 days. 

9 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Doubt I'll make it.  Still recovering from my appendectomy.  I'm not ready for longish rides.

Still got almost a week to make a final decision

55 minutes ago, Casper said:

I'm about 99% sure I'll be there. Got the wife approval and the bike is ready. 

Cool, I am looking forward to meeting the friendly ghost!

So I'm sure everyone is watching the weather and of course it's calling for some rain...lol...that's a given..ha ..but from what I can tell from three different sights we should be good to go during the day as for now most of the rain is not unto 1800 that day or later....of course it can all change by then... I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and think positive!!!!