Your criticism please

JackImpact

18 minutes ago, Josh1234 said:

I liked it just fine for what it was... Great commuter, high build quality, reliable, worry-free.  I DIDN'T like the lack of style or the lack or "zip."  It forces you to ride boring.  But the storage was GREAT

Well if you ever wanna get rid of it and I am in a position to buy it, hit me up haha

22 hours ago, JackImpact said:

Well if you ever wanna get rid of it and I am in a position to buy it, hit me up haha

Sorry, I sold it in November!  I haven't gotten around to updating my profile here.... It had lost its appeal to me. I was going to have to put it in a storage unit for the winter, since we were moving and living in a temp spot for 3 months until they built our house.  I found a guy who would pay me more for it than I bought it for.  I couldn't turn down the profit and not having to store it all winter, sorry!   They DO come up for sale pretty often, though, since lots of people buy them and then realize they're nothing like other motorcycles.