What is wrong here?

2talltim

Opened yes but that's only really part of the issue. I think I will need them Jim. I've washed them and put them under weights and done a couple other thing to break them down and still way too tight.

13 minutes ago, wolfeman28 said:

Size 35 in a 31 bag? Maybe someone returned their old ones after buying the 31s and got the $$ back.

Ding Ding, we have a Winar!!!! You win 5 internets.

Yea some crooked bastard bought them and returned the other ones or swapped them at some store because they wanted 31mm and didn't want to pay the $40+ for them. Maybe the seller knows this and maybe he doesn't. I sent him a email to tell him, so if he ignores it shame on them too. You can see the sicker on the inside of the pads in the picture that have a "35" on them. The helmets come with the 35mm ones and you can find them all day for around $20 when people take them out to replace with a larger or smaller size. But the other sizes are a premium. Just as bad as thief in my opinion.

Edited by 2talltim

I've been ripped off like that before selling stuff on ebay. One time I sold a rackmount guitar amp, worked 100% perfectly when I sent it. Buyer said he plugged it in and it wouldn't work. So I accepted a return on it and figured he was just clueless on how to use it, since these things just don't break. Got it back, refunded him the money. Sure enough, it wouldn't work. Opened it up, and the circuit board was completely gone. Noticed that he took the $10 a piece nice tubes I had on it and changed them with old burnt out cheapos. Was pretty pissed, and nothing I could do via ebay to get my parts back. Sucks.

This is why I hate selling things. I have a bunch of stuff sitting around that I should sell but haven't because of stuff like the above. I've actually been pretty lucky...I've probably sold about 20 SSDs and never had an issue with a sale.

I sold a inferred thermometer once on ebay that had a cracked screen. It worked fine and you could read it fine but cracked. I put it in the title, the decription and took 3 pictures of the crack. After the sale the guy gave me negative feedback becaause. "The screen was cracked"..lol .. He only paid a third of what a new one was.

2 hours ago, wolfeman28 said:

I've been ripped off like that before selling stuff on ebay. One time I sold a rackmount guitar amp, worked 100% perfectly when I sent it. Buyer said he plugged it in and it wouldn't work. So I accepted a return on it and figured he was just clueless on how to use it, since these things just don't break. Got it back, refunded him the money. Sure enough, it wouldn't work. Opened it up, and the circuit board was completely gone. Noticed that he took the $10 a piece nice tubes I had on it and changed them with old burnt out cheapos. Was pretty pissed, and nothing I could do via ebay to get my parts back. Sucks.

I mean, you have his address. I'm down to take a ride.

• Upvote 1