Ohio Riders is 10 Years Old

Casper

16 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

I'm just here to bitch and complain. Why can't I find NWS or Ranting and Raving? I want the software from two generations ago back.

Plus I've only been here for seven years, can anyone tell me what I missed?

Did you get your tranny fixed?

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

Tell me I'm a good man. That I've led a good life!

Sent from my iPhone.

ok, so i just saw some pic you uploaded in the feed of what appears to be you giving the peace sign in an orange abomination of a car/suv/truck.  all asians looking alike notwithstanding, we look dangerously alike.  we're probably going to have to fight to the death once I'm regularly riding again.

• Upvote 3

ok, so i just saw some pic you uploaded in the feed of what appears to be you giving the peace sign in an orange abomination of a car/suv/truck.  all asians looking alike notwithstanding, we look dangerously alike.  we're probably going to have to fight to the death once I'm regularly riding again.

Hahaha yes that's me! And yes you need to start riding regularly again, then we can really fuck with these white Devils.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

I'm not answering anything until my questions are answered.

22 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

I'm just here to bitch and complain. Why can't I find NWS or Ranting and Raving? I want the software from two generations ago back.

Plus I've only been here for seven years, can anyone tell me what I missed?

Because either you are a dumbass and cant find them, or Casper is a dumbass and didn't give you access. Second one isn't a question. You missed nothing for the first three years because I wasn't here either.

There you go, answers.

15 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Because either you are a dumbass and cant find them, or Casper is a dumbass and didn't give you access. Second one isn't a question. You missed nothing for the first three years because I wasn't here either.

There you go, answers.

This has been discussed before. I currently don't have a way to allow members to choose which group they're in. Therefore, I cannot have it the way I did before with an uncensored group that had access to Ranting & Raving and NWS that users could choose to join. Right now I have it so that supports have access to those forums. Once I have some time, I'll write the functionality for anyone to be able to choose to view those forums. Having them enabled by default can be a bad thing. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jbot said:

Like Highlander n shit?!?!

Jbot riding again...lol & lol