Sat 7/16/16 NEO - early shorter ride

NinjaDoc

Sorry for late notice again, Most frequent flyers will be planning on longish ride for the whole day. I only have few hours, hence plan to ride for half a day and cover like 150-200 miles 

Hence planning to keep closer to nEo area itself and avoid trek all the way south. 

Dont get me wrong there are plenty of fun roads pretty close by itself, so its guaranteed not going to be boring 

As of now planning on leaving Canfield ohio  sheetz ( 11&224) by 8:00  [ 4585 Boardman-Canfield Rd, Canfield, OH 44406]

Plan to ride a loop of around 200ish mile and be back home by 1 pm 

unfortunately due to time constraints wont be able to head westward, planning to dip straight down south and return, hit some newly paved good roads.

Pace will be medium to med fast, will be 10+ only on straights and absolutely NOT suitable for beginners

Due to location and time constraints i am guessing prolly no interest, but hopefully if some one was thinking of riding, lets go. 

earlier start and finish means less crappy oven roasted riding as weather is absolute scorcher that day :D and  the east end has much to offer to guys who never been in this area. 

I may be down. I gotta see what my friends from out of town plan on doing on saturday morning/afternoon. Would be nice to ride with you again Nivin. I also would dip out early.

Edited by TimTheAzn

14 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I'd love a short ride with you but this won't work for me.

hopefully ur on a viffer next time

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I may be down. I gotta see what my friends from out of town plan on doing on saturday morning/afternoon. Would be nice to ride with you again Nivin. I also would dip out early.

your out of friends plan is stay outta your way on Saturday morning :) 

3 hours ago, Tonik said:

I am most probably in for this.

most probably on an FJR ?

3 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

ORLY?

u know u want to, don't you

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Tonik said:

No, if I do this there will be lots of pondering, researching and test driving.

and you give me shit for doing that :nono:

you know back in my day all I did was find a good deal, buy it, ride it and if I didn't like it sell it for my money or profit. Repeat until I got one I liked which is where the VFR entered

I just started it yesterday after not starting it for at least 3-4 weeks. Motherfucker started right up on the first push of the starter and idled like it had been warmed up. I looked at my bike and shook my head and said, "see, thats how your supposed to behave".

16 minutes ago, Tonik said:

No, I give you shit for doing it over and over and over and over.  Don't you have a house you need to list?

1) only in areas where I don't have as much knowledge. 2) no, since we couldn't move before the girls came we won't be moving for awhile

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I just started it yesterday after not starting it for at least 3-4 weeks. Motherfucker started right up on the first push of the starter and idled like it had been warmed up. I looked at my bike and shook my head and said, "see, thats how your supposed to behave".

not on the tender at all? That's my girl

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

I really should buy that thing, if not to just drive up and down Brian's street a couple of times a day.

The neighbors across the street and the guy next door already torture me and they don't even have bikes I like. So bring it on so long as I keep tabs who's hands my bike ends up in

10 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nope no tender. And now that I know your plans, I wont tell you when its sold, or who its going to. Only way you'll have that info is if you buy it yourself.:thefinger:

I have to make sure they are a worthy owner otherwise I will repossess it

43 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I mean, why havent you yet then? Bluff called.

ok this is my last off topic post. I should have while the title was still in my name and my plates were on it. Can't steal your own property can you? :lol:

Jon is way too nice to do that to though and I don't totally hate you.....yet

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

No, if I do this there will be lots of pondering, researching and test driving.

Lets ride down to IP next weekend and do some Yamaha test rides.  I am interested in the FJ-09 and FJR as a replacement for the FZ1.

Sorry for thread jack...

1 minute ago, whaler said:

Lets ride down to IP next weekend and do some Yamaha test rides.  I am interested in the FJ-09 and FJR as a replacement for the FZ1.

Sorry for thread jack...

I was going to do Friday, I have Friday's off in the summer.  But I could be talked into Saturday.